I’ve been so excited about creating this magical camping themed bedroom for my Son Everett. He is only 1 year, and I’m already collecting everything I need to complete this masterpiece.
We do a lot of camping as a family so some items were easy to come by, such as the sleeping bag and camping chair. Why not let him use these in his room. Let’s camp out!
I want to share all the details on how to create this amazing space. Here is my checklist:
- Tippee – Target Pillow Fort Brand
- Play Campfire – Land of Nod
- Woodland Friends – I hand stitched using a pattern that I purchased from Etsy.
- Fox Painting – I painted
- Lantern – Great vintage find, garage sales.
- Fox Pillow – Target Pillow Fort Brand.
- Stuffed Bear – Target Pillow Fort
- Raccoon Friend – Scentsy Buddy
- Camping Chair – This one i got from Menards.
- Nightlight Sleep Under Stars – Not sure. I will find out.
- Adorable boy in Raccoon Jammies – I created that too, lol my best work yet.
1 thought on “Everetts Camping Bedroom”